This tasty slow cooker breakfast pizza is the perfect way to start the day. You can prepare it the night before and get it cooking as soon as you wake up.
Making a pizza in a slow cooker might sound weird but for someone who lacks a working oven it’s the perfect way to cook a pizza. It will take about two hours on low heat or about an hour on high heat.
This breakfast topping is just one of the many pizza topping combinations that you can do for the slow cooker. Pepperoni pizza is one of my personal favourites and I highly recommend trying it out if you have some time.
Pizza is excellent both hot and cold so if you end up with leftovers make sure you keep them. If you’re reheating pizza, it usually heats best in an oven but worse case a microwave will do just fine. Just keep in mind that microwaving the leftover pizza might make it go a bit soggy.
The video below will take you through the steps to making this delicious breakfast pizza. If you just love to read then be sure to check out the full written recipe underneath the video.
Slow Cooker Breakfast Pizza Recipe
2 Hours & 15 Minutes
- 300g (11 oz.) pizza dough
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 75g (2.5 oz.) ham, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Firstly, roll out the pizza dough, so it’s roughly the same size of the slow cooker.
- Add the pizza dough to the slow cooker and spread so that it covers the entire bottom.
- Spread the pizza base with the pizza sauce, then add the ham, tomato, egg and the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until the pizza crust is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and baby spinach are just some of the great additions you can have with this pizza. Try not to add too many toppings as it may make the base go soggy.
- You can make the pizza dough by hand, or you can buy some. You will find pizza dough in a tin for sale at some supermarkets, but this can heavily depend on where you're living.
You can find the nutritional information for this tasty slow cooker breakfast pizza right below. It’s perfect if you're keeping an eye on your daily intake. One thing to keep in mind is that it might be slightly inaccurate as I used an online tool to calculate it.
It's important to note that this information will radically change if you alter any of the topping ingredients. Depending on what you add or remove this might mean the values will be higher or lower.
Pizza in a slow cooker is just one of the many flavor-packed dishes that you’re able to cook up in the slow cooker. If you want a pizza styled dish but not an actual pizza, then be sure to check out the slow cooker pepperoni pizza casserole.
I hope that this slow cooker breakfast pizza cooked to be as great as it did for me. If you have a topping variation, tips, feedback or anything else then be sure to leave a comment right below.
I use a 5.5L/6 Quart slow cooker for all the recipes that I have on this website unless specified. If you have a smaller or larger slow cooker then you might need to adjust the ingredients.
Get all our super delicious slow cooker recipes in our quality slow cooker cookbook.