Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Ribs Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time 6 Hours & 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1kg (2.2 lb) pork ribs, membrane removed
- 500ml (16 fl oz) BBQ Sauce
- 30g (1 oz) brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and mix until combined.
- Slightly season the pork ribs with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker. Cover in the marinade.
- Cook on low for six hours or until tender.
- Remove from the slow cooker and place the ribs on a baking tray. Pour some of the sauce over the top. Broil in the oven for roughly 10 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can use a homemade BBQ sauce, or one purchased from the store. Both will work perfectly in this recipe.
- For the perfect ribs I recommend cooking on low for six hours. Alternatively, if you need them fast then you can cook them on high for three to four hours.
- Remove the membrane for the ribs so that they will be super tender and easy to eat.
- Broiling the meat can be skipped if you’re running low on time.
- To ensure that this recipe is gluten-free, check to make sure the BBQ sauce and Worcestershire sauce are gluten-free.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!