Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time: 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 400 g (14.1 oz) peaches, drained
- 400 g (14.1 oz) yellow cake mix
- 110 g (3.9 oz) butter, cubed
- In a slow cooker, add the peaches and top with the cake mix.
- Scatter the butter across the top of the cake mix.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can swap the tinned peaches for fresh if you have any around. Both will work out just fine, but for the best results, fresh always works better.
- I don’t recommend adding any more sugar to the fruit as it will be sweet enough as is.
- You can make some yellow cake mix at home, but I recommend spending the time and making something like the peach cobbler instead.
- Leaving the peach liquid in the slow cooker will result in a very soggy but flavorsome cake. I highly recommend that you drain the liquid first.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!