Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time 4 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 700g (25 oz) corn kernels, drained
- 250g (9 oz) cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients and stir lightly to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Season to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you don’t have cream, then you can swap it out for milk, but the result won’t be as creamy and rich. If you want, you can use a combination of milk and cream.
- Want to take this recipe to the next level? Then try adding some crispy bacon at the end of cooking. It will please anyone who loves bacon.
- If you love things cheesy, then you can always add a bit more cheese to the dish. Something like a strong cheddar will work well.
- The dairy in this dish should not split as it might in other dishes. Dairy tends to split when cooked for an extended amount of time, and it’s an important slow cooker tip to keep in mind when adding dairy to your slow cooker food.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!