Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Cookie Recipe
- Prep time20 Minutes
- Cook time:4 Hours
- Total time4 Hours & 20 Minutes
- 125g (4.4 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Grease and line a slow cooker with baking paper.
- In a bowl, cream the butter, sugar and the vanilla essence.
- Next, beat in the 2 eggs until well combined.
- Add the self-rising flour, salt, and mix until well combined.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips
- Place the cookie dough into the slow cooker and spread until it’s nice and smooth.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Leave the lid slightly askew for the last 30 minutes.
- Remove from the slow cooker then either eat warm or allow to cool.
- Serve & Enjoy
- If the eggs are straight from the fridge, then the mixture might split when you mix them with the butter. It doesn’t matter if this happens so continue with the recipe.
- Chopped walnuts can be added to the cookie if you want a bit of a nuttier chocolate flavor. I would add roughly 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- If you're unsure that the giant cookie is ready then merely use a cake skewer to check. If it comes out clean, then you’re all good.
- Keep in mind different brands of slow cookers tend to cook differently. Keep an eye on it if you’re worried about it burning or overcooking.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!