Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Cookie Recipe
- Prep time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time: 4 Hours & 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 125 g (4.4 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Grease and line a slow cooker with baking paper.
- In a bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla essence.
- Next, beat in the 2 eggs until well combined.
- Add the self-rising flour, salt, and mix until well combined.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips
- Place the cookie dough into the slow cooker and spread until it's nice and smooth.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Leave the lid slightly askew for the last 30 minutes.
- Remove from the slow cooker, then either eat warm or allow to cool.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If the eggs are straight from the fridge, then the mixture might split when you beat it with the eggs. It doesn’t matter if this happens, so continue with the recipe.
- Chopped walnuts can be added to the cookie if you want a bit of a nuttier chocolate flavor. I would add roughly one cup of chopped nuts.
- If you're unsure that the giant cookie is ready, then use a cake skewer to check. If it comes out clean, then you’re all good.
- Keep in mind different brands of slow cookers tend to cook differently. Keep an eye on it if you’re worried about it burning or overcooking.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!