Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Prep time10 Minutes
- Cook time:2 Hours
- Total time2 Hours & 10 Minutes
- 225g (8 oz) cream cheese
- 225g (8 oz) cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients except for the scallions and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, stir every 30 minutes for the best results.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you love blue cheese, then you can easily alter this recipe. Replace half of the cheddar cheese with your favorite blue cheese. It’s a different taste but perfect if you’re a fan of blue cheese.
- There are also other cheeses that you can use instead of cheddar cheese. Feel free to experiment with different combinations. Let us know if you come up with something great.
- You can make your own ranch dressing if you don’t have any. It’s super easy and just uses ingredients that you typically have in your cupboards.
- If you don’t have any cooked chicken, then you can always cook some in the slow cooker. I highly recommend the taco chicken for the best flavors.
- Double or triple this recipe if you need to feed a lot of people. Just keep in mind that you might need a bigger crock-pot or slow cooker.
- You can use raw chicken in this recipe, but you will need to extend the cooking time by four hours. You will also need to shred the chicken and mix it back through the cheese.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!