Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Apricot Dump Cake Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time: 4 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 400 g (14.1 oz) apricots, drained
- 400 g (14.1 oz) yellow cake mix
- 110 g (3.9 oz) unsalted butter, cubed
- In a slow cooker, add the drained apricots and top with the yellow cake mix.
- Scatter the butter on top of the cake mix.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The apricots shouldn’t need any additional sugar added to them unless you like your slow cooker desserts super sweet.
- You can use fresh, tinned, or even frozen apricots in this dessert. I prefer something easy like the tinned apricots.
- If you plan on using fresh apricots, make sure you remove the seed before placing it into the slow cooker.
- Using a gluten-free yellow cake mix is perfect if you're catering for anyone that is gluten-sensitive or coeliac.
- You can try using a different type of cake mix. For example, if you wanted chocolate and apricot, then you can use a chocolate cake mix instead.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!