Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Tapioca Pudding Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time: 4 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups milk
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup small tapioca pearls
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a slow cooker, mix together the milk, sugar, tapioca, eggs, vanilla, and the salt.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Stir every 30 minutes, if possible.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You do not have to stir the pudding every thirty minutes, but I recommend stirring if you want a creamier pudding. Stirring also helps prevent the mixture from burning on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Make sure you cook this on low as you will find high is likely to burn the milk and cause other issues.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!