Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 3 Hours
- Total time: 3 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 12 eggs
- 1 & ½ cups heavy cream
- Lightly grease a slow cooker with butter.
- Add the eggs and cream into the slow cooker and whisk until well combined.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours. Gently stir using a spatula every 30 minutes.
- Once completely cooked, gently stir and season with salt & pepper.
- Serve & enjoy
- You can add cheese into the mixture if you like your scrambled eggs nice and cheesy. I recommend roughly two cups of shredded cheese.
- Using a non-stick slow cooker is the best way to help reduce the amount of washing up you need to do. There is also always the option of using a slow cooker liner instead.
- The size of the slow cooker and the amount of scrambled egg mixture you use will impact the time it takes for this dish to cook. Keep this in mind if you want to time your meal so that it is perfect for when you go to eat.
- You can add all sorts of extras to your scrambled egg mix, and cheese is just one of them. You can also add extras such as spring onion, bell peppers, diced bacon, and so much more.
- Avoid cooking in an aluminum or stainless steel slow cooker as it can turn the eggs green.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!