Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Total time: 6 Hours & 45 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) large pork chops
- 30 g (1.1 oz) ranch dressing seasoning
- 200 g (7.1 oz) mushrooms, diced
- 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) chicken stock
- 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp water
- In a slow cooker, coat the pork chops with the ranch dressing seasoning.
- Add the chicken stock and mushrooms into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for six hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and place them to the side.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until it forms a paste. Stir the cornstarch mixture and cream into the pork sauce.
- Return the pork chops to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can sear the pork chops before adding them to the slow cooker. Personally, I find they are still delicious slow-cooked from raw.
- The mushrooms are optional but do add a bit more flavor to the sauce and pork chops.
- To cook this dish faster, turn the slow cooker to high and reduce the cooking time to three hours.
- You can make ranch dressing seasoning at home with just a few ingredients. Making it at home is ideal if you cannot get your hands on any.
- Heavy cream is also known as thickened cream in Australia, culinary cream in New Zealand, or whipping cream in the United Kingdom.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!