Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Pizza Recipe
- Prep time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time: 2 Hours & 20 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 310 g (10.9 oz) pizza dough
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 100 g (3.5 oz) pepperoni slices
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Roll out the pizza dough, so it is roughly the size of the slow cooker pot.
- Lightly spray the slow cooker with oil.
- Add the dough to the slow cooker and form a crust around the edges.
- Evenly spread the base with the pizza sauce.
- Top the dough with pepperoni and cheese.
- Sprinkle with some pizza herbs.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until the dough is cooked all the way through.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can make pizza dough from scratch, but I recommend that you use some premade pizza dough to save time.
- Feel free to vary the number of ingredients in this recipe. If you love pepperoni, you might want to double it.
- If you want to avoid too much oil pooling on the top of the pizza, you can precook the pepperoni slices and dry them on some paper towel.
- I use pepperoni pizza as an example of just one topping you can do in the slow cooker. You can do so many more things, such as a breakfast pizza.
- For easy removal, you can use a slow cooker liner or line the slow cooker with baking paper or foil. Just make sure you leave enough excess, so you can grab it and pull it out.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!