Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours & 15 Minutes
- Total time: 6 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Serves: 6-8
- 500 g (1.1 lb) rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 500 g (1.1 lb) ground beef
- 100 g (3.5 oz) pepperoni, chopped
- 800 g (1.8 lb) pizza sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a fry pan, cook the onion, ground beef, and pepperoni until browned. Drain off any excess fluid. Lastly, mix in the pizza sauce, diced bell pepper, and put to the side.
- Next, in a slow cooker, add a little bit of meat sauce to the bottom and then layer in the following order. Pasta, pizza sauce, cheese, and repeat until you run out of the meat sauce. Finish off with some mozzarella on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can skip browning the ground beef, but it will add quite a bit more greasy fluid to the dish. I always recommend browning the ground beef before adding it to the slow cooker, but it is not compulsory.
- To have this casserole ready faster, turn the slow cooker to high and reduce the cooking time to three hours.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!