Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Pineapple Dump Cake
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time: 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- Add the pineapple pieces to the slow cooker and top with the yellow cake mix. Lastly, scatter the butter over the top.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You should not need to add any more liquid as the butter and pineapple will provide enough.
- As I mentioned above, you can use a different type of pineapple, such as crushed pineapple. The result will be different, but it will still be incredibly tasty and easy to make.
- You can cook this cake on low, but the result might be slightly different. Just make sure you cook it for longer as two hours might not be long enough.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!