Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Pineapple Dump Cake
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Serves 4
- Add the pineapple pieces to the slow cooker and top with yellow cake mix. Lastly, scatter the butter over the top.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Using different cake mixes will result in a different style of cake. If you want to experiment, then you can try using a chocolate cake mix instead.
- You shouldn’t need to add any more liquid as the butter, and the pineapple will provide enough.
- As I mentioned above, you’re able to use a different type of pineapple such as crushed. The result will be different, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be tasty.
- You can cook this on low, but the result might be slightly different. Just make sure you cook it for longer as 2 hours might not be long enough.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!