Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Lemon Delicious Pudding Recipe
- Prep time 30 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time 4 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 150g (5 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 & 1/2 cups caster sugar
- ¾ cup self-rising flour, sifted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk
- 4 egg whites
- Beat together the sugar, butter until light and fluffy.
- Next, beat the egg yolks into the mixture.
- Gently mix in the flour, lemon zest, lemon juice and the milk.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, once done, gently fold into the cake mix.
- Lightly grease a slow cooker and then pour in the batter mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Try not to knock too much air out of the egg whites when folding them into the cake mix. This technique will help ensure a fluffier, tastier pudding. If you accidentally knock out too much air the cake will not be as fluffy but still taste great.
- If you want to change this slow cooker lemon delicious pudding recipe slightly then replacing half of the lemon juice with lime juice will give you a much different pudding. Perfect for anyone who loves a good lemon-lime pudding.
- You can cook this pudding on high but make sure you reduce the cooking time by at least half. You may want to keep an eye on it just in case it starts to burn and overcook.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!