Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Jacket Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Hours
- Total time 8 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 large potatoes, cleaned
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Prick the potatoes all over with a skewer or fork.
- Lightly rub each potato with oil.
- Lightly season the potatoes with salt.
- Wrap each potato tightly in foil.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Once cooked, these jacket potatoes are super delicious with some butter over the top.
- As mentioned above, these are great topped with chili or a similar dish. Alternatively, some sour cream and chives also work great.
- Jacket potatoes don’t work if you peel the potato so make sure you leave the peel on. You will want to clean the potatoes, so there isn't any dirt left on them.
- You don’t need to use oil, but it helps crisp the outside of the potatoes and adds a bit of flavor. If you want a ton of flavor then using something like duck fat will add so much more flavor. The only downside is duck fat is so much more expensive.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!