Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Hot Dogs Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time: 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Serves: 5-20
- In a slow cooker, place the hot dogs with no water.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or 1-2 hours on high.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you want the hot dogs to be cooking evenly, then I highly recommend that you rotate them halfway through cooking. This rotation will help the top ones cook at the same speed as the bottom.
- Avoid adding water to the slow cooker as this may cause the hot dogs to split if they’re cooked for too long.
- Use tongs to remove the hot dogs as forks will piece the hot dogs and cause some of the juice to leak out. This leakage may cause the sausage to go a bit dry.
- You don't need any water to have the hot dogs cook correctly. However, you can always rotate them if you're worried about some getting more cooked than others.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!