Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time: 2 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 395 g (13.9 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1 & ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and mix.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, whisking every 30 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy
- The type of chocolate chips that you use in this recipe will heavily impact the outcome of this drink. For example, if you add dark chocolate, you will have more of a bitter drink, but milk chocolate will give you a richer sweet drink.
- I highly recommend that you whisk the hot chocolate mix every 30 minutes so that it melts and combines evenly.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!