Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time: 6 Hours & 15 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) carrots, sliced
- 125 g (4.4 oz) brown sugar
- 60 g (2.1 oz) unsalted butter, chopped
- 125 ml (4.2 fl oz) chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can leave the carrots whole, but I recommend cutting them into bite-sized pieces.
- Chicken stock can be replaced with plain water. You will lose a bit of flavor, but the result will still be delicious.
- If you need these carrots faster, simply reduce the cooking time from six hours to three hours. You will also need to turn the slow cooker up to the high setting.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!