Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Dim Sims Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 3 Hours
- Total time 3 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1.5kg (3.3 lb) frozen dim sims
- 500ml (17 fl oz) sweet chili sauce
- In a slow cooker, add the frozen dim sims and coat with the sweet chili sauce.
- Cook on high for three hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I like to use trident sweet chili sauce, but most brands will work great. Pick the brand that you like the most.
- The brand of dim sim you use is entirely up to you. I made use of Marathon dim sims, but most brands will be fine.
- If the sweet chili sauce you are using is super thick, you may want to add some water. Roughly half a cup of water should be more than enough.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!