Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time: 6 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) corned beef, cubed
- 5 potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp thyme, dried
- 2 Tbsp butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup beef stock
- Place the corned beef, potatoes, onion, parsley, and the thyme into the slow cooker. Mix together.
- Add the butter, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock over the top of the corned beef mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you are running low on time, then you can skip peeling the potatoes. However, make sure you wash them to make sure there isn't any dirt left on them.
- There are a ton of variations that you can do for this recipe, such as adding baked beans or tinned crushed tomatoes. Just remember the more fluid you add, the more stew-like this dish will become.
- Personally, I prefer to use fresh parsley for this dish, but you can use dried if you do not have any available. You do not need to adjust the amount, just substitute with the chosen type of parsley.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!