Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Total time 2 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 600g (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 400g (14 oz) box chocolate cake mix
- 110g (4 oz) butter unsalted, cubed
- Add the cherry pie filling to the slow cooker. Top with the chocolate cake mix and then scatter the butter over the top.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until the cake is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- A yellow cake mix can be used instead of the chocolate for a completely different flavored dump cake.
- You can use fresh cherries, but this involves a lot more work as they will need to be pitted. You may need to cook the cake for slightly longer as the cherries will need to cook until they’re soft.
- I used a plain chocolate cake mix for this chocolate cherry dump cake, but you’re able to try out other variations such as a chocolate mud cake, brownie, and the many other varieties available.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!