Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time: 6 Hours & 15 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 500 g (1.1 lb) chicken thighs
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 30 g (1.1 oz) packet Fajita mix
- Baby spinach
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- In a slow cooker, add the chicken thighs and sprinkle half the fajita mix on top.
- Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers, salsa, lime juice, and the rest of the fajita mix.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken and then mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Much like taco seasoning, you can also make a fajita mix right at home.
- You do not have to use fresh lime juice. If you are using juice from out of a bottle, you will need about two tablespoons.
- If you are running low on time, you can switch the slow cooker to high and halve the cooking time.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!