Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time 4 Hours & 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 500g (17 oz) blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 & ½ cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 60g (2 oz) butter, unsalted
- 1 cup milk
- In a bowl, mix the self-rising flour, sugar, and salt. Form a well, mix in the butter and milk. Try to avoid lumps by slowly mixing in the milk.
- In another bowl, gently coat all the blueberries in the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the cake batter to a greased slow cooker and top with the blueberries.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the cake mix is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you prefer your desserts to be less sweet, then I highly recommend reducing the amount of sugar that’s with the blueberries. It’s important to remember that frozen berries tend to be more bitter, so sometimes sugar is essential.
- We add the blueberries on top as we don’t want them to overcook sitting on the bottom. This placement is different to how I did the apple cobbler as we wish the apples to cook until they were tender.
- To go one step further, you can always mix in some different berries with the blueberries. This variation includes fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, and more.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!