Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Banana Pudding Recipe
- Prep time: 25 Minutes
- Cook time: 4 Hours
- Total time: 4 Hours & 25 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup golden syrup or honey
- 3 cups boiling water
- In a bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- One by one beat in the eggs.
- Next, mix in the mashed bananas.
- Add all the dried ingredients.
- Slowly mix while gently pouring in the milk. Mix until combined.
- Lightly grease a slow cooker and pour in the banana pudding mix.
- On top of the banana pudding mix scatter the cornstarch, brown sugar and the golden syrup.
- Gently pour the boiling water over the top.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you love the combination of chocolate and banana, then be sure to add about half a cup of chocolate chips to the banana pudding mix. This extra ingredient will leave you with amazing gooey bits of chocolate in the pudding.
- The cornstarch can be left out without impacting this dish too much. The only reason to include it is to help thicken the sauce.
- As I mentioned above, you can add more bananas to this recipe if you would like.
- Cook on high for two hours if you need the dessert faster.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!