Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Hours
- Total time: 8 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork or skewer.
- Lightly rub in oil and season with salt.
- Place the sweet potatoes into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The size of the sweet potato can heavily impact the cooking time. If you have very large sweet potatoes, then they might take longer to cook. You can cut them into smaller sizes to help them cook faster.
- You can try using different variations of salt for different flavors. The same can be said with the oil, for example, you can try using bacon fat, or something similar.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!