Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Slow Cooker Baby Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time 6 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 2kg (4.5 lb) baby potatoes, washed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 60g butter (2 oz), cubed
- In a slow cooker, toss the potatoes in the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, chives, and parsley.
- Scatter the potatoes with the cubed butter.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If your potatoes are quite large, then you can halve them, so they cook faster and better.
- Keep in mind that the larger the potatoes are, the longer they will take to cook. If you use a skewer, you can tell if the potatoes are cooked all the way through, the skewer should insert easily.
- Feel free to swap the dried herbs out for some fresh herbs. You will find that fresh tends to have a bit more flavor and a nicer texture.
- You can use a different combination of herbs for some flavors that might be better suited for you. For example, rosemary and thyme are a great combination.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @slowcookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #slowcookingperfected
so we can find you!